Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Am I really that sick?

Recently I went back home town celebrating Chinese New Year. I learnt that my sister-in-law is into her 2nd month pregnancy. I am happy for them and they will have a dragon year baby. Later they told that they were having trouble conceiving in the state trying to get a baby rabbit last year. After coming back and recommended by friends, they went to a massage by a native Bidayuh. She was told to come back for a second massage. But then she already conceive soon after the massage. When asked if I want to get a massage too, I immediately nod my head. And so an appointment was made.

Her humble place is near end of Tiong Hua Road just behind the police station. Her balcony has grown of various orchid pot. After several knocking and waiting, finally the door was opened. A 50s something looking women standing in front of us wearing a kind of batik pyjamas. Later after asked, she told us her name is Siti Aisiah aka to the YDP Permaisuri Agung. haha. Don't know how true is it but who cares.

We were led to her living room where there was a fold portable bed ready. She unfold it and ask me to take of shirts except the panty. I was really impress with her knowledge on detecting the problem part. Like sprain at my ankle, back small leg, right kidney area, left buttock, neck area. Altogether she identified close to 12 area that I need to apply heated patch for 3 days. She also help to push the uterus back up by asking me to pose at weird position. Her service take around 15 minutes or so for RM 30. My brother said that if I can impose myself as a bumiputra may be she will only charge RM15. hahha... better luck next time. I was told that my problem area may cause me to have left side retarded from stroke. Banyak rosak was the praise that she use. No wonder I was so low energy by the end of day.

Better take care of myself more now... thank you Bruce.

No comments: