Thursday, February 02, 2012

Should I or Should I not

Yesterday Dylan was doing his Mandarin homework - 认识部法. He forgot what is the second last word that his teacher ask him to write. As usual, he started to get worried and crying. I had told him not to worry, just need to ask his friend the next day and quickly did it before the teacher checks the next day. Also ask him to ask for friends' phone no so that he can ask if forgot next time.

Again he had asked me to follow him to school once again to help him sort thing out. He told me teacher ask me to go to school to collect new school time table and to pass me the spelling test schedule. I was not too sure if I should believe what he said or not. I told him again to ask for teacher phone no to confirm. Nowaday parent are not allowed to go inside school compound easily as wish...

I hope this is just some hiccup in the begining. It is not that I don't want to go with u to school. I want u to be a more independent student and ask anything that u would like to know your self. Boy, I am waiting for that some day to come soon by giving u the choice. Good luck!

No comments: